Saturday, April 17, 2010

Women: The New Men

Times are changing and and not for the good. Before it was the male who was the "Player" now its the women. The god honest truth is alot of women are Loose that's my opinion........and about 75% of the other males in the NewYork City. The other 25% sucker for love ass dudes soooo wrapped up in there girls they don't even realize she probably boned the next guy........ smh Now there are some good ones out there but where though? *Kanye Shrugs*

1 comment: