Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bitches And Sisters

I know i put women down in my blog in the past so i think i should clear up my views because every women isn't a bitch. I wanna give a shout out to the WOMEN,LADIES, WIVES,MOTHERS, NOT the BITCHES,TRAMPS,and BABY MAMAS you know why your going to stay a BABY MAMA because your not WIFE material, im a guy i know if a girl is the right one a guy is going to put a ring on it. There is a big difference in the two. These WOMEN stay loyal to there men and work on themselves instead of running to the next guy when there is trouble in paradise. I cant give the WOMEN praise enough. I love WOMEN period. I cant stand Bitches. I may sound bitter but who cares Its my blog i could do whatever i want. But ladies keep doing your thing you have my full support my strong Nubian queens and Tramps keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment