Monday, April 19, 2010

Decisions,Decisions


I'm a college freshman at TCI College and my Major is H.V.A.C ( Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) now back in September i thought this was something i could do for a living..........But I guess i thought wrong, I absolutely have NO interest in it AT ALL! i can picture myself doing it for a living but i wouldn't be happy. My dream job is a writer for a magazine giving my opinion on sports or Music, So i won't Make millions but i would be happy working at XXL Interviewing Jay-Z or At ESPN asking Lebron why he scared to participate in the dunk contest. Now those Kind of jobs don't happen everyday and H.V.A.C is in demand so I'm stuck in the matrix like Neo not knowing what to do. I'm a family guy so of course i wanna support my family but should i pick that over happiness?? Lord Give me a sign because i just wanna be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment