Thursday, July 01, 2010

Scarred


No not the MTV show about skate boarders busting there heads till the white meat show (pause) but hurt people not trusting anymore. I admit I'm one of those people. I got issues. But i admit it. I don't hate women nor am i on the hunt to hurt every girl i meet, even tho hurt people hurt people that's just not my thing. Its just a bad cycle where girls don't trust guys and guys don't trust girls so they don't trust no one or keep somebody on the side to protect themselves and its all fucked up. One of my friends said she wants me to be happy in a committed relationship.........i am happy where I'm at. The old me would of rushed into something and forced a relationship but I'm 22 i get my own money I'm just living. Now if the right person comes along i think I'm going to tell because you meet so many wrongs i think when Mrs right comes your gonna know until then I'm sipping champagne slowly instead of busting down a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment