Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its Me. Its Personal


I haven't been writing to much lately just been on some soul searching. I feel like Karma is coming back to me but what else can i do but man up and take it. I'm not perfect by any means and i make mistakes so all i have to do is change to make things better, easy right?. I don't let a lot of people know but i go through a lot it may not seem like it but i do and i try my best to handle it with out putting to much of a burden on anyone. Now i am not complaining because like rapper Joe Budden said "There dudes with problems i couldn't imagine me having/ But if i was to have them i couldn't fathom me lasting" i take those words and remind myself everyday that it could be worse but sometimes i do sit there and ask why me? *Kanye shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment